• Customer Empties All Cabinets of Dishes, Glasses, Etc.
• Doors & Knobs Are Removed
• The Room Is Cleared & All Surrounding Areas, Cabinet Interior & the Flooring Are Carefully Covered with Plastic, Tape, Paper, & Drop Cloths
• A "Clean Room" Is Set Up In The Garage (If Available) To Spray All Doors And Drawers.
• All Areas to Be Finished Are Thoroughly Cleaned to Remove All Surfaces Contaminates
• All Areas to Be Finished Are Thoroughly Sanded to Promote Adhesion
• Depending on the Customer's Design, All Carcasses, Doors, & Drawers Are Sealed, Shaded, Glazed, & Finish Coated with the Very Best Professional Quality Sealers, Lacquers or Conversion Varnishes
• A Commercial Air Scrubber Is Used at All Times to Minimize Odor & Disruption in the Household
• All Masking Is Removed
• Floors & Carpets Are Thoroughly Vacuumed & Swept
• Doors & Drawers Are Replaced & Knobs Are Installed
• "Clean Room" Is Taken Down & All Debris Is Removed from Premises
• Before the Crew Packs up Their Equipment, a Walk-around Is Done
• Final Touch-ups Are Noted on a 'Punch List' & Are Completed before the Crew
• "Customer Comment Card" Is Completed by the Customer
• Payment Is Received